Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dude, where's my blog?

For some time, I've been holding off on publishing a blog on Agile Software Development. Quite honestly, it was due to the fact that I couldn't come up with a clever name...and I wasn't sure if I wanted to limit it to Agile Software Development. Photography, music, and a few other hobbies come to mind, but I see the main thrust as software team and organization agility. It's what I love and what I do most of the time, so it only makes sense.

I'll likely inspect and adapt for a while. Who knows, I may shed the blog as unnecessary, but I really wanted a semi-permanent home for my thoughts, learnings, and "findings out" on some of these subjects.

My main success here is that I can finally answer the question as stated in the title of this blog post. It's right here--eventually, I'll even get into what "MulticastMatt" is all about.

@MulticastMatt

No comments:

Post a Comment